ABU Postgraduate Admission List 2017/2018 SESSION
The management of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria has published the names of candidates admitted into its postgraduate programme for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The list is now available onloine.
Candidates or applicants are to login to the admission checking portal to confirm admission status.
How To Check The Admission Status
Visit the ABU PG Admission checking portal here http://portal.abu.edu.ng/pgadmission/
Enter Your Name Or Jamb Number On the space provided and click on search to view admission status.
Additionally Candidates are required to check their phone and emails for other instructions!!!
POSTGRADUATE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR 2017/2018 SESSION
For Students of Main Campus
1. Collect your admission letters at School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) Auditorium from Monday, 8th January, 2018.
2. Proceed for screening exercise with original credentials to your Faculty Board Room between 10:00am to 2:00pm (8th Jan.- 3rd February, 2018).
3. Go to Room B26 (SPGS) for verification of O-level results (if necessary).
4. Pay Acceptance Fee of N5,500, Publication fee of N5,000 and Orientation Fee of N1,500.00 to the ABU Microfinance Bank Desk Officer at Room B20, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS).
5. Take your Tellers to Room B7 (SPGS) to obtain your Acceptance Form and SPGS Publications.
6. Wait for the uploading of your name and number on the portal-to commence registration.
7. Once uploading is completed proceed to pay your school fees at ANY of the designated Banks and register your courses after confirmation with your Department.
8. Submit your File at the Record Office of SPGS after Departmental Registration.
9. Late submission of your file to the SPGS attracts a penalty of N5,000.00
10. Return to collect your endorsed forms.
11. Make copies of the Registration form for the Dept, Faculty and also keep personal copy.
12. Registration closes on 3rd February, 2018.
13. Direct any Inquiries to the SPGS Secretary’s