North West University Registration Guidelines 2017/2018 SESSION
All students of North West University, Kano are hereby informed that the registration procedure for 2017/2018 Academic Session is as follows;
1. Collection of Admission letters at the Academic Division (for fresh Students only who must present their original Certificates and or Statement of results for sighting)
2. Online Registration : find attached the detailed online registration procedure for your guidance
Make your Remita payment at any Bank branch nationwide and make sure that your full name, UTME REG. NUMBER, TELLER NUMBER and Transaction ID are reflected on your payment receipt.
Print your Remita PAYMENT INVOICE (RRR) and the following documents if you are a fresh Student.
2017/2018 Central Registration Requirements (CRR)
Registration Guidelines for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Online Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
Students Screening Form 2017/2018 Session.
Proceed to the Bursary office for verification of the amount to be paid with the following documents:
1. Printed PAYMENT INVOICE
2. Admission letter
3. Jamb UTME Result Slip/DE Acknowledgement Slip commencement of the Central Registration. the faculty/Departmental registration procedure. obtain list of courses to register on the PORTAL.
Return to the PORTAL to print the following:
1. Bio-data Form (for fresh Students only)
2. Acceptance confirmation letter (for fresh Students only)
3. Course Registration Form (CRF). [for all Students] documents printed at 6 above to the following Units (fresh Students – all the documents, returning Students CRF & payment receipt only):
Faculty and Department
Students Affairs Division
Go to the University library for Registration your ID card of Five Thousand Naira (N 5000.00)
only to be paid within a specific period to be announced later
1. STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO ABOVE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
2. FAILURE TO REGISTER WITH ALL UNITS OF THE UNIVERSITY MAY LEAD TO WITHDRAWAL.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH STUDENTS
1. Before you begin: Make sure you have your own valid email address, if you don’t please create and write it with its password somewhere for your reference
2. Visit https:nwu.edu.ng
3. Click on ‘New Registration’
4. Enter your UTME Number and click on CONTINUE
5. Enter your valid email address
6. Select your portal password and make sure to write it somewhere future use.
7. Click ‘CONTINUE’ to create you portal account and print your Remita for payment invoice (and other documents), you can open your email address to re-print your payment invoice always
8. Proceed to the Bursary for verification of your Remita payment.
9. Proceed to any Zenith Bank branch to pay your Registration fees using Remita or make the payment online Via Remita.
10. Return to the Academic Division for continuation of your Central Registration Documentation.
11. Return to https:nwu.edu.ng and click on my portlet to complete your online Registration
12. Print your Course Registration Form (CRF), Bio-data and Acceptance letter.
1. Do not use somebody’s email address
2. Ensure that the passport size photograph you upload into the portal is recent and has white colored background.
2017/2018 CENTRAL REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR FRESH STUDENTS
You are required to come to the Academic Division along with the following for the Central Registration:
1. Admission Letter
2. JAMB result slip for (UTME) Candidates and JAMB Registration E-Slip for Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
3. Duly verified and stamped REGISTRATION CHARGES ASSESSMENT INVOICE
by the Bursary
1. Original ‘A’ level statement of result (s) for DE Candidates
2. Original ‘O’ level statement of Result(s) for both UTME and DE candidates.
3. Transcript of Academic Records for Ordinary Diploma and National Diploma candidates
4. Original Primary School Leaving Certificate or Testimonial
5. Original Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
6. Original Indigene Identification Certificate/Attestation
7. Duly completed undertaking form
8. Twelve recent white colored background Passport size Photograph (upload same into the Registration Portal for your I.D Card).
9. Duly completed candidate Screening form (hereby attached)
10. Letter of reference as specified in the Admission letter
11. Medical Certificate as specified in the Admission letter
12. Scratch Card for checking O’Level Result(s) (NECO, WAEC etc)
13. Bio-data form.
14. Acceptance Confirmation letter
15. Course Registration Form (CRF)
1. Candidates whose Original ‘O’ Level Certificates are not available at the time of screening, can present original online printout results slip.
2. Ensure to come along with originals and photocopies of all above listed documents to the screening point.
3. The Central Registration will start from 2nd January 2018 to 2nd February 2018.
4. Candidates that do not appear for the registration within the dates specified above will be considered NOT interested in the admission.
MNIM Academic Secretary For: Registrar