CRUTECH Acceptance & School Fees Payment Procedure, 2017/2018
This is to inform all newly admitted students into degree programmes in Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) who have already accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS that payment of both Acceptance and School fees for the 2017/2018 Academic Session will commence on Friday, January 5, 2018.
On resumption, all new students are expected to proceed as follows:
Pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N10,000.00 ( This payment qualifies you to print Acceptance of Admission Form, CRUTECH Admission Letter and School Fee Chart)
Pay full school fee as indicated on the School Fee Chart, print the school fee receipt from the portal and submit same to the Faculty Finance Officer for stamping.
Proceed to their Faculties/Departments for Faculty/Departmental Registration.
Obtain Course Registration Form from their Academic Adviser.
Engage the MIS Unit if in Calabar Campus or the ICT Unitsin other campuses to update their profiles on the school Portal.
Please note that all these procedures should be completed within two weeks of resumption.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCHOOL FEES
1. Log on to crutech.edu.ng
2. Click on eduportal
3. Click on Get Your Student Payment Code
4. Type your JAMB Registration Number in the New Student Text Box, then click on proceed.
5. Your Student Payment Code(SPC) will display on the screen and also sent to your registered phone number.
6. Click on Acceptance fee, enter your Student Payment Code(SPC) on the text box provided, then click on proceed.
7. Select your level, then click on proceed.
8. Choose your method of payment.
9. After payment of acceptance fee, click on get Acceptance /Admission Letter
10. Follow the instruction to print your Acceptance Form, CRUTECH Admission and Fee Chart.
11. Then click on pay fees to pay your school fee.