Alvan Ikoku-UNN Admission 2017/2018 session is out
Application is invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Alvan Ikoku undergraduate degree programme in affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka.
S/N COURSE S/N COURSE
1. ED/AGRICULTURE 12. BUSINESS EDUCATION
2. ED/GEOGRAPHY 13. ED/IGBO
3. ED/MATHEMATICS 14. HOME ECONOMICS
4. ED/CHEMISTRY 15. PHYSICAL EDU/RECREATION
5. ED/PHYSICS 16. F.A.A
6. ED/INT. SCIENCE 17. ED/RELIGION
7. ED/HEALTH 18. ED/ECONOMICS
8. ED/FRENCH 19. ED/SOCIAL STUDIES
9. ED/MUSIC 20. ED/POLITICAL SCIENCE
10. ED/COMPUTER 21. ED/ENGLISH LANGUAGE
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR 2017/2018
1. Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
2. Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
3. Click on 2017/2018 application, read the instruction on the page and click on next.
4. Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice
5. Proceed to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank and make your payment with the RRR number
6. Come back to the portal and complete your registration
7. Enter your RRR number
8. Enter your JAMB registration number
9. Enter your details
0. Click next and upload your documents;
JAMB result page
O Level result
1. Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
2. Wait for information from the college.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) excluding bank charges.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone numbers: 07034194669, 08133315556
Candidates who did not choose ALVAN as First choice institution are advised to do change of institution on the JAMB portal before applying to ALVAN