BASU Resumption Date & Registration Details 2017/2018 IS OUT
This is to inform the general public that Bauchi State University will re-open for the 2017/2018 academic session on 15th January, 2018.
THE LINE UP OF ACTIVITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS :
Physical screening exercise and registration of Newly Admitted Students begin on 15th January, 2018 and end on 26th January, 2018. Candidates are to visit their respective faculties as follows:-
1. Social & Management Science – Bauchi Campus
2. Law – Misau Campus
3. Arts & Education – Gadau Campus
4. Sciences and Basic Health Sciences – Gadau Campus
All candidates must come along with the following:
1. Internet downloaded WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc results (computer printout)
2. UTME/JAMB result slip
3. Evidence of payment made during the previous screening exercise
Resumption/registration of returning students commences on 5th February, 2018 and closes on 16th February, 2018.